Product

El Vigilante


34.95 

In stock

Wine type: Red wine
Country: Spain
Production area: DOP Cebreros
Winery: Pies Viejos Parajes y Viñedos
Grape variety: Grenache
Vintage: 2021

El Vigilante is a red wine produced by Pies Viejos Parajes y Viñedos in the DOP Cebreros in 100% Garnacha grapes and aged for 8 months in French oak barrels of 3rd use (70%) and in glass demijohns in cave conditions (the other 30%).

Currently, products can only be picked up at the bar.X

Tasting notes for El Vigilante:

Bigarreau cherry red cherry, medium robe, ruby rim, glyceric.
High aromatic intensity and evolution in the glass. Complex and well defined. Aromas of undergrowth, mushroom, leaf litter. Blueberry, blackberry and raspberry jam, balsamic and fresh character. Spices of clove, cardamom and cinnamon; and highly floral with hints of carnations.
Full, generous and ample from the start. Ripe and creamy tannin, very slow, unctuous and expressive. The aromas of licorice, fresh tobacco, spices and black fruits on the palate make it complex and its structure is harmonious, with a very long aftertaste.

Do you have any questions about El Vigilante?

 SECURE CHECKOUT 

34,95 

12 in stock